This easy 2-ingredient Boursin creamed spinach is delicious and keto friendly. The perfect low-carb simple side dish made with Boursin cheese and frozen spinach.
If you have a busy week and need a quick side dish, this is perfect!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you make a purchase through my link, at no additional cost to you.
Cook the spinach in the microwave. Stir in desired amount of Boursin cheese.
Serve immediately or bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
2-Ingredient Boursin Creamed Spinach (Keto Friendly)
- 10 oz. package Frozen Spinach
- 5.2 oz. package Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Gournay Cheese
- Place the frozen spinach in a microwave-safe dish and add a tbsp of water.
- Cook for 8 minutes in the microwave.
- Stir in the Boursin cheese.
- Optional: Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot.
You can certainly make this recipe with fresh spinach, but I like having frozen spinach on hand in the freezer for a quick side dish option.
You can also adjust how much cheese you add in for each package of spinach. If you like it extra cheesy, use the whole package of cheese. Or you can use two packages of spinach for a larger portion and leftovers.
If you are looking for good baking dishes, I recommend this Porcelain Bakeware Set with 5-star ratings!
More easy side dishes:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.