Think you know your partner pretty well? Find out how much you really know about each other with this funny couples quiz! I’ve compiled 120 questions that are sure to bring some laughs! Who knows, you might just learn something new about each other too.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you make a purchase through my link, at no additional cost to you.
If you are looking for ways to bring some life back into your relationship, start incorporating a few fun questions into your conversations with each other.
Asking fun questions can bring a lot of joy into any relationship. When you and your partner make a habit of asking each other the silly, exciting questions that come to mind, you are sure to strengthen your connection with one another.
Asking questions not only encourages conversation between partners but can also allow you to explore new worlds through your partner’s eyes. Topics can range from simple exchanges about what each person’s favorite color or season is, to diving deeper into childhood memories. Whatever you want!
So have some fun with your partner and enjoy laughing with each other with these questions from all different categories.
THIS OR THAT QUESTIONS FOR COUPLES
Whether you’re discussing who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman or trying to decide what kind of ice cream flavor you want for dessert, these questions will get your minds working together.
- Pizza or Tacos?
- Netflix or Hulu?
- Dogs or Cats?
- Summer or Winter?
- Beach or Mountains?
- Texting or Talking on the phone?
- Salt water taffy or Gummy bears?
- Action movies or Comedies?
- Rock music or Rap music?
- Reading a book or Watching a movie?
- Dogs or Cats?
- Latte or Coffee?
- Shopping online or In person?
- Board games or Video games?
- Rollercoasters or Water slides?
WOULD YOU RATHER QUESTIONS
Would You Rather questions are an incredibly fun and interactive way to get a conversation going. You and your partner will be able to test each other’s limits and answer questions you never thought you would.
- Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?
- Would you rather have a superpower of your own creation or become invisible?
- Would you rather live in the city or by a lake?
- Would you rather be able to control time or fly?
- Would you rather never get angry or never feel sad?
- Would you rather live in a cabin in the woods or a beach house at the ocean?
- Would you rather have a job where you had to travel or a job with long hours but you could stay in one place?
- Would you rather be able to read people’s thoughts or control people’s thoughts?
- Would you rather only be able to eat one type of food for the rest of your life or only be able to drink one type of beverage?
- Would you rather take an exotic vacation with some close friends or stay at home and relax?
- Would you rather have a pet lion or a pet elephant?
- Would you rather never again lose your keys or always find a parking spot?
- Would you rather go on a shopping spree or go on an adventure?
- Would you rather be able to speak any language fluently or be a master chef?
- Would you rather spend a weekend at a luxury spa or explore the great outdoors?
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PAST
Asking questions about your partner’s past can be fun and interesting. It can also help you learn more about each other and understand the person behind your current relationship.
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- Who was your best friend growing up?
- If you could do one thing differently from when you were younger, what would it be?
- What was the craziest thing you did as a kid?
- What was the best vacation you ever took with your family growing up?
- What were some of the hobbies you had when you were in high school?
- What were some of the pinnacles moments that led to who you are today?
- How did you spend your time when you were growing up?
- What was the craziest thing you have ever done in college?
- What is the funniest story from your childhood that you still laugh about today?
- What was your first job and what did it teach you?
- What is the most meaningful thing someone has ever done for you?
- What have you learned about yourself since starting this relationship?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What has been the biggest challenge in your life so far?
TOTALLY OFF-THE-WALL QUESTIONS
These types of questions can add some unexpected humor to your conversations and help you connect in a more lighthearted manner.
- What is the most absurd thing you can imagine?
- What’s the craziest act of bravery you’ve ever seen someone do?
- What is the most unusual question anyone has ever asked you?
- If you had to take part in a reality show, which would you choose?
- If there was an alien invasion, what would you do first?
- Would you rather live 10 years at double your current age or half your current age?
- If you had to swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
- If you could be a mascot for any company, which one would it be?
- What is the most bizarre thing you’ve seen on the internet?
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could build anything in the world, what would it be?
- If you had to change one law in your country, what would it be?
- If you had to write a book tomorrow, what would it be about?
- If you had to shrink yourself down to the size of a pencil, where would you go?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever stood in line for?
SILLY QUESTIONS FOR COUPLES
What’s one of the best parts of being in a relationship with someone special? It’s that you can ask and answer some of the silliest questions, just because it brightens up your day. These questions are not meant to be taken too seriously but more as a lighthearted curiosity to have fun.
- What quirky nickname would you give me?
- If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose to be and why?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is one irrational fear you have?
- If you could make anything appear right now, what would you choose?
- If animals could talk, what would a gorilla say?
- If you could make one rule that everybody had to follow, what would it be?
- What was the weirdest dream you ever had?
- If you could pick any celebrity to be your parent, who would it be?
- If you could make one food be the only food available to everyone, what would it be?
- If there was a zombie apocalypse, where would you hide out?
- If you could master one skill overnight, which one would you pick?
- If your house was on fire and you had to grab one thing to save, what would it be?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- What would be the most ridiculous thing to do in public?
MADE-UP SCENARIOS TO ASK YOUR PARTNER
Hypothetical questions are always fun for couples! This type of question is a great way to get to know each other more and find out how you two might handle different types of situations.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
- If you were forced to be in a horror movie, what role would you play?
- If aliens landed on earth, how would you greet them?
- If you could have dinner with any three historical figures, who would they be?
- If you had to give up either music or books, which one would you choose?
- If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be?
- If you had the chance to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If time travel was possible, what point in history would you visit first?
- If you woke up one morning and had the ability to speak any language, which would it be?
- If you could pick one person to spend a day with, who would it be?
- If you had the chance to make a difference in the world, what would you do?
- If you could create any type of invention, what would it be?
- If life gave you one do-over, what would you change?
- If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
- If you could control the weather, what type of changes would you make?
THE WEDDING SHOE GAME
This He Said-She Said game is a classic couples question game. You get to decide, or have others decide, if the answer to each question is yourself or your partner. This can be a great way to get to know each other better and have some fun.
- Who would win in an arm wrestling match?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who always has the last word in an argument?
- Who takes longer to get ready for a night out?
- Who is messier in the house?
- Who snores louder when they sleep?
- Who loves to shop more?
- Who is more likely to get lost while driving?
- Who is better at remembering dates and anniversaries?
- Who always has an idea for a new adventure?
- Who is more likely to take a risk?
- Who is better at telling jokes?
- Who is more likely to stay up late and party all night?
- Who spends more money on unnecessary items?
- Who eats the most junk food?
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
Questions about the future can provide insight into a person’s dreams, aspirations, and hopes. These questions offer a chance to explore new possibilities and think outside of the box.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What is your biggest dream for our relationship?
- What is one thing that you want to do this year that will make you proud of yourself?
- What are some of your long-term goals and dreams?
- What is one thing that you would like to learn this year?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do with your life?
- What do you think our lives will be like in five years?
- Where would you like to travel to together in the future?
- What do you think our family will be like in 10 years?
- What kind of legacy would you like to leave behind?
- What do you think is the key to a long and happy life?
- What would be your ideal retirement plan?
- If there was one thing that you could change about the world, what would it be?
- If you had one wish for our future together, what would it be?
- What is one thing that you would like to do before you die?
By making conversation with your partner a priority, you can have fun and deepen your connection. You also get to learn more about the inner workings of their mind! The next time you’re feeling bored or disconnected, try asking your partner one of these questions. Not only will it break the monotony, but you might just find out something new and interesting about them.
Looking for more ways to spice up your relationship? Check out some of these fun activities:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.