Working out is always more fun when you have the right music playing in the background. Whether you’re into upbeat pop songs or mellower acoustic tracks, there’s a playlist out there that will set the tone for your workout.
These are my top playlists for every workout mood, with all different streaming options. Whether you’re an Amazon Music fan or a Spotify devotee, get ready to put on your headphones and get moving!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you make a purchase through my link, at no additional cost to you.
The Best Playlists for Every Workout Mood
This streaming service has a huge selection of high-energy tracks to help you power through your reps. From classic hits to today’s top chart-toppers, there’s something for everyone on this playlist. And if you don’t have Amazon Music, no worries – it’s included with your Prime membership!
- Feel Good Classic Rock – Hits from bands like AC/DC and Def Leppard are sure to get you going!
- Grill and Chill – Laid-back classic hits.
- 2000s Hip-Hop Workout – Move your body like a cyclone to these songs!
Spotify is great for workout music. I love that you can create your own custom playlists or browse the ones that other users have created. There’s a playlist for every genre and every mood, so you’re sure to find something that gets you pumped up and ready to go.
- Gold School – Such a good mix of old school jams!
- Dwayne Johnson’s Island Paradise Tour – If ‘The Rock’ likes it- it’s gotta be good!
- Yoga Acoustics – Practice your mindfulness with these meditative lyrics.
If you’re looking for something a little different, Pandora is a great option. With its unique algorithm, Pandora creates custom stations based on the music you already love. So if you’re into pop music, it will create a station with similar songs. And if you want to switch things up, you can always try out a new genre and see what comes up!
- Country Fitness – A little country music for a great workout.
- 80s Cardio – Upbeat workout music when you wanna have fun!
- 90s Pop Radio – Great for strength training, running, or any workout!
SiriusXM is one of my favorite for working out. With channels like The Pulse and BPM, you can find all of your favorite hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. And if you want to switch things up, there’s always something new and exciting playing on one of the many channels.
- SoulCycle Radio – Get energized with a variety of upbeat songs.
- FLY Workout – One of my favorites!
- Hip-Hop Nation Workout – Stay in the zone with these awesome hits!
Workout Gear To Go With Your Favorite Playlist
Working out is always better when you have a good playlist, but it’s also better when you have good workout gear! Check out some of my favorite picks from CRZ Yoga – a Lululemon dupe on Amazon.
If you’re looking for good earbuds that won’t break the bank, check out these Earfun Wireless Earbuds. They have great sound quality and have worked so well for me the last couple years.
Set the tone for your workout with the perfect playlist! With so many great options out there, you’re sure to find something that gets you moving.
Do you have a favorite playlist? Let me know in the comments below!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.